Site icon

Millions of Dollars in Stimulus Money Are Available to Help You Pay Your Mortgage or Rent.

Millions of Dollars in Stimulus Money Are Available to Help You Pay Your Mortgage or Rent.

As so many of your bills continue to rise in price, are you feeling the sting of inflation? I’ve got some excellent news for you if you’re having trouble paying your rent or mortgage right now.

Rental assistance funds of $46.6 billion were made aside in the previous two COVID stimulus packages authorised by Congress to assist tenants in paying past-due rent and utility bills.

According to the United States Department of the Treasury, around $25 billion to $30 billion of the help has been disbursed at this time. However, if you perform the arithmetic, you will see that this indicates That means you might still have access to as much as $21.5 billion if you act quickly.

These initiatives operate in the following manner: money is channelled from the federal government to hundreds of organisations at the state and municipal levels.

The vast majority of the money is intended for renters, although there is also money and aid available for those who own their homes outright.

Those who are renting have several options.

Renters in California who are in need of financial assistance have a number of choices to choose from. For example, you can apply for rent relief under the California COVID-19 programme.

In this specific programme, qualifying tenants and landlords who have been touched by COVID-19 can get cash help for overdue rent.

Also, read:

To apply, you would go to that website and click on the link that says “click here to apply.” That is only one illustration. In California, there are over 50 different sites where you may apply for money to assist with rent. The majority of them are organised by county.

Those who have a mortgage have a number of options.

If you have a mortgage, you may find out more about programmes that can assist you by visiting this website. If you are aware that your problem is transient and short-term, you can seek help here. If you are aware that your position is more long-term, you can go to this section.

You’ll need your monthly mortgage statement, details about any other mortgages on your house, two recent pay stubs (or a quarterly profit and loss statement if you’re self-employed), and other documents to submit with your application.

Exit mobile version